[IP] training

Annabella wrote:
>Nothing stays the same for me. I get my basals
> right then.....I have to adjust again as something
>changes. Same for I:C ratio.....insulin TDD keeps
>dropping as well, at the start it was 25-30 now 20-22.

This is totally normal.  Many of us took more insulin by
shot than we really needed.  Once you get the initial bugs worked
out, most report a drop in TDD.  I was taking 40 or more per day
before i went on the pump.  3 months after I started, I was down
to 22-25...over the years it has crept up and now it is closer to
30-32, but that is mainly cuz I get lazy with my math and don't
always calculate 1:17...the math for 1:15 is easier when I am
tired and cranky (that and I am getting towards that stage in a
woman's life where NOTHING is predictable....)
SSP