[IP] Just Expired Humulin N - Is it still good?

 I'm heading to the local waterpark this month and don't like to bring my Cosmo
pump in the water as well as risk getting dinged up going down the slides. So I
use Humulin N for the day.

 Upon inspecting the vial I noticed it had an expiration of 02/08 on the box and
on the prescription sticker it says to discard after 08/30/08. So my question is
if the insulin is still good? Can I use it or do I need to buy a new vial?
Anyone have experience with this situation?

Thank you Fellow Pumpers.

Timothy
Pumping Insulin Since 2000