Re: [IP] Animas will be Mac compatible 7/1!

I've been playing with the idea of switching to Animus because of the
finer control of basal rate.  (My MM 522 upgrade is out of warranty,
as the warranty timing is based on my original 512, though what I can
get from Medicare remains to be seen.)  This Mac compatibility may be
the final push.  (Are you listening, Medtronics?)  Of course I will
have to check what their service is like in Alaska.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska