Re: [IP] AN excellent piece to read~

 When I got my new spirit I got the self instruction manual/DVD. I haven't used
it. I use the regular pump manual when I want to know something. I just started
going and I'm ingrating the new features as I go. There was only one thing I
hadn't been able to figure out (find in the book) and when Igot a followup call
I mentioned it and they talked me through and I got it changed. (I wanted 24
hour time as I had used before - dumb but just a different procedure to change
things like that).

Anyway.. good luck

Linda & Dax