Re: [IP] Animas will be Mac compatible 7/1!

 As I have previously posted I purchased a used pc to run One Touch Software
that would not run on my Mac. I have found it to run poorly on my PC, I have to
frequently reinstall the program. Thought it was my used PC, but when I
questioned the doctors office I was informed that others are also having issues
with this software. Glad to see the Mac community is being addressed.