Re: [IP] College Freshmen Housing Question

> Couldn't you just supply an air conditioning unit to be placed in his
> room window?
>
> Valerie
> http://www.valerieadamsglass.com

hmmmm..................  for most kids that age, it won't matter
anyway. They are not in their rooms except late at night til 9-10 in
the morning. The rest of the time they are in class (air
conditioned), the library (air conditioned), or screwing around with
friends/sports, etc....

Michael