RE: [IP] omnipod

Hi Richard,

My son has been using the Omnipods for almost two years as well.  We've
had intermittent failures over that time, which do seem to come in
bunches, suggesting manufacturing issues.  But if anything, I would have
said the frequency has been down in recent months, not up.

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06