[IP] Re: IV Prep

 I don't use alcohol or IV Prep when I change sites. Usually I have just
showered, and I do have to use Bard Wipes to protect my skin from the adhesive.
I never had an infection at the site (knock on wood).

Susan

I very much agree that alcohol would be acceptable---but my point is this, he
won't use anything!! He is a teenager and seems to be getting lazy--sits around
in the summer--I am at work so I am not there to make him get out to get
activity---lazy to the point that I think that is why he doesn't use the IV
Prep--too much effort for him!! I am frazzled!!