From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of IRENE GILLIHAN
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 7:31 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Sooil Dana IISG

I am living in the Bahamas for the past couple years, now my Animas
1200 is almost out of warranty I am trying to get the Sooil with the
built in BG tester anyone know anything about Sooil? Are they
dependable? Customer service?

I know they are not available in the US.

Thank you for any feedback

Gary M. Gillihan