[IP] omnipod

 I have been using the pod for about 2 years and enjoy the convenience of no
tubes.
 In the last several weeks I have experienced many pods going badie- delievery
stopped and alarm sounded or it faled to prime.
 I agree that customer service at Omnipod is great. I call, provide info and pod
is replaced. However, the number of defective pods is troubling me and causing
grweat inconvenience. I am wondering if I am alone or if others have this
experience.
Thanks for your responses.
Richard