Re: [IP] Pump Died

Check, give Humalog (or Novolog) by injection and recheck every three
hours.
Do not use Lantus or other long acting insulin if you want to get
right back on the pump as soon as it gets there!

Amy Echlin

mom to Patrick, 22, Sean, 19, Catherine, 17, narcolepsy, Veronica, 13,
dxd 2001, pumping 2020, Dexcom
email @ redacted