[IP] Pump Died

I'm sure there are some pump users out there that have had this  happen.  My
pump died this afternoon and although I have another coming to  me tomorrow
(sometime) I have to go back on shots for the time being.   HELP!!!!  LOL!!!!

My pump did everything for me.  It's unbelievable how much you come to
 depend (and forget about) that little thing that is attached to your waistband.
I'm lost.  My son, also a pump wearer but never has had  one completely die on
him, laughed and said, "I guess you're back on  shots!"  He also said I would
have to test every two hours, which I know,  but he also said during the night
too.  I didn't think about that.   AND how am I suppose to know how many
 units I have "on board"? My pump did all that for me. Along with alerting me
every two hours after a  bolus.  YIKES!!!!

Can anyone tell me their experience in a situation like this?  Like I  said,
I'm lost and I can't wait until my new pump comes in the mail  tomorrow.  I'll
probably kiss the UPS man!

Judy
Pumping since 11/07