[IP] Migraines on the pump

Does anybody suffer from migraines since they have had the pump ?

I have had an excellent time reducing my HbA1C from 11.2 to 5.5 since the
introduction of my pump, but I have started to suffer from migraines. This has
only recently occured during the last couple of months and prior to this the
last migraine I had was 22 years ago. It is not a headache caused by low blood
sugar, there is a clear difference.

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ian