RE: [IP] IV Prep

(Alcohol is still an exceptable
method to cleaning the site.)

 I very much agree that alcohol would be acceptable---but my point is this, he
won't use anything!! He is a teenager and seems to be getting lazy--sits around
in the summer--I am at work so I am not there to make him get out to get
activity---lazy to the point that I think that is why he doesn't use the IV
Prep--too much effort for him!! I am frazzled!!
 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.