From: Jamie Anderson <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] IV Prep
To: email @ redacted
Date: Monday, June 9, 2008, 1:55 PM

 I just found out my 15 yr old son has not been using IV Prep when doing a site
change. I can't seem to get him to understand the importance of trying to
avoid
infection. Does anyone by chance have any photos of what an infection from a
site could look like so I could maybe "scare" him into using the
preps??

 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.