[IP] Supplies to those in need

I have some supplies that I can part with.  Whomever has need can email me
privately at email @ redacted  Please make sure to mark
the subject as "Supplies - DON'T DELETE".  This particular email address has
become overrun with junk and most gets deleted in bulk consequently, so make
sure to use the Caps to catch my attention.  I would ask if you have a need,
to be willing to cover the shipping and handling to make this easier on me.

I have the following:

Accu-Check Multiclix 100+2 lancets (10 boxes)
FreeStyle Blood Glucose Strips 50 per box (20 boxes)
Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets 100 per box (1 box)
BD Ultra-Fine 33 Gauge Lancets 100 per box (3 boxes)
Accu-Chek Soft Touch Lancet Device (1 unit)

Jared

name of winmail.dat]