Re: [IP] Taking apart an OmniPod

I don't now if it's a "TENS" unit exactly... but I have seen a thing used by
chiropractors that uses them.

What device uses what is irrelevant... the bottom line is the batteries are
easily harvested and -someone- out there will be glad to get them.  I know
several people who feel more confident with the 50x series minimed pumps.
In my doctor's office there is another clinic that treats cancer patients
who use other types of pumps for chemo... and those pumps will take the
batteries.

In these days and times we are all finding that we have to make do, patch it
up, or do without to make ends meet.  For some (myself included
unfortunately) any way we can find to reuse or repurpose things to save
money can be a BLESSING.

Allen