Re: [IP] Taking apart an OmniPod

<<Not to mention other medical devices (tens units and etc)>>

Just a FYI, a T.E.N.S. unit uses either a 9v or 2 AA batteries.
My T.E.N.S. unit uses 2 AA batteries. I have never heard of a T.E.N.S
using anything smaller than a 9v.
I also go through between 4-6 AA batteries per month, but then I use
it almost 22 hours each and every day.. for if i use it longer than
that, it actually makes the pain worse.
I have a few older meters that does take the 357's, also not only does
the MMM 50x pump take them, but so does the old battery casings of the
Htron +  (each battery casing takes 2, and the pump takes 2
batteries.. one for memory and one for function.. and somewhere on IP,
there is the directions on how to replace the batteries in the casings
for the Htron, which I doubt that anyone uses anymore, except for
backup)