RE: [IP] Bayer TV Ad

If you are non -Diabetic that would be perfectly fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 1:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Bayer TV Ad

I am a long time lurker rarely post to this group.  That being  said--last
night I saw an ad for a Bayer meter.  The ad stated a BG of 30  to 60. I was

appalled.  How could and reputable company make such a  statement.
There isn't a person on this list that does not know what a BG of 30 will
do
to us--yet the TV ad implies that 30-60 is OK. Perhaps I am crazy but, I had

to vent over this ad.

Bob H

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.