From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kim
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 1:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insulin Question:How many units???

I know that there are 1000 units in each vial of insulin ( Novolog) , and
that each reservoir for my daughters pump is supposed to hold 300 units.
When I fill a reservoir, and put it in the pump , I always check the "units
of insulin left" and it says somewhere around  270-280. I havent used the
other 20-30 units up in the prime, as usually I have a tube that already has
insulin in it, so its not necessary. With one bottle of Novolog, I get 2
insulin reservoirs  with 280 units ( approx) each, and another with about
120 units, total of 662 units.....I SHOULD be getting 3 resevoirs , +
another 100 units.... Anyone know why this is????????? Im doing everything
right, ( I think!!!!) and not wasting any insulin. Anyone else have this
problem???

HELP!!

Thanks!

Kim Vierra-Diehl