[IP] MASSACHUSETTS area pump support group meeting

MA Pumpers will have their next meeting on Saturday June 14th from
9:30 AM til noon @ Baldwin Park 1 (directions below) in Woburn.
There will be no formal program this month, just  time to talk  to
other pumpers.
We are a small, friendly, welcoming group and all pumpers, potential
pumpers, and support people are welcome. If you've always wanted to
meet and talk to other pumpers this is an opportunity to do just that.
RSVPs are appreciated but not essential.
Please send me an email off-list with any questions or to  RSVP
Hope you can come!
DEB555

Directions to Baldwin Park 1
12 Alfred St
Woburn

 From Rte 128:
Take Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary, follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington.
Take a right at first traffic light (Alfred Street). Baldwin Park 1
will be on your left. It is the first driveway after the restaurant.
Go in the side door
with the Winchester Hospital canopy.
We meet in the training room which is the third doorway on the right
after you enter the building.

It is literally seconds from 128.