RE: [IP] pump site issues

> I'm getting ready to give up on upper buttock sites because I pull
> them out every single time!  Anyone have suggestions to keep that from
> happening. I'm allergic to every adhesive product I've tried to date.
> But, I just found out that Skin Tac is making a hypoallergenic version
> called Skin Tac H.  I ordered it and hoping to try those sites again.

Two things. When you bathe, make sure that you don't use a soap that
contains skin softners. Only use a hard bath bar. Then, apply:

Cavilon Cream made by 3M (1-800-2283957) product
number is 3392 Durable Barrier Cream.
	or
Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film  - 3M #3346
comes in a pump spray bottle

This will prep the surface, protect you from the adhesive and make
the set stick better in one fell swoop.

Michael