Re: [IP] Taking apart an OmniPod

I took apart my sample OmniPod after reading about the "hair" being found.

Mine has the same exact wire (which admittedly does look like a hair) but it
is captured under a tiny clamp, holding it in place so I can tell it's an
intentional inserted item most likely only placed in the non-functioning
pods. As far as I can tell, my sample doesn't have a needle.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com