[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #21

I contacted IP on the adivce of my Doctor and have been aboard for about six
weeks.  If however you publish the kind of "gutter language" as written by a
R. Leppanen then I don't want to be subject to that kind of juvinal
beheavior.  I feel sorry for someone who can't express himself it other
acceptible language.  I know if he were in my office he would be refused
treatment because of his language.  Please delete me from your mailing list.

Lee Wight