RE: [IP] Summer Time

Harry Wrote:
">>I am a new pumper about to face my first hot south Georgia summer with a
pump.>> Pumping is going great so far, but are there any warnings and tips the
group>> could share about pumping in the summer months".Thanks,Harry
Proudfoot

Harry, one issue many of us have is keeping the infusion site stuck.  Whether
it's due to sweat, or activities in water, it seems the sites have more
opportunity to fall off during summer.  Just watch your BS, and if you see it
high take a quick peek and make sure it hasn't fallen off.
YMMV,
GDG