Re: [IP] Spots at infusion sites

Hi Dilip, I'm enjoying the summer and I hope you all are too.  I don't  get
the spots, so I can't help you there.  Maybe it is the sets you  use?  I don't
know.  I hope you and your family will be able to make  it to the picnic again
this year.  It will be on July 27th.  I'll post  more info to the group
later.  Take care,

Liz

In a message dated 6/6/2008 6:34:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,