Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [IP] pump site issues

Someone please tell me how they can put the thing in their butt and not have
a problem with it from sitting. I could manage to put it in ( silhouette );
I worry about how it will work or feel after sitting on it. Also wear jeans
all the time and wonder if that would irritate the site. I would love to try
it since that area is by far my fattiest.
Phyllis