[IP] pump site issues

Hello, I haven't posted for years but recently my daughter began having some
pumping issues. She is 19, been pumping for 8 years and uses the soft serter
with the paradigm sof- set micro QR. About 2 years ago she changed from
inserting the site in her stomach to using her back. The past few months she
has gotten many "no- delivery" alarms. Sometimes the canula looks bent when
she removes it but not always. Sometimes the no delivery happens an hour after
her site change or even sooner. This has made her very nervous before every
site change thinking it is going to happen and what used to take 15 minutes
now might take an hour as she freezes up before pushing the button. We
wondered if anyone else has experienced this and might have some insight into
how to do things differently. B We have discussed this with her doctor but she
wasn't able to provide any reason for why this might happen.B
We would love some feedback!!

Thank you!

Laurie (Mom) and Marlee (19 yr old with D)B