[IP] Re: Update on issues... LONG

I would like to appologise for some of the foul language, that I had
used. I did not realize that I did not clean the email fully until
after I had sent it.
I was sending it to most of those that know me off IP list, and a few
of them know that I do swear once in awhile, and I thought that I had
cleaned up my language 100%, but after I read the digest, I realized a
few words had slipped my sensor, and I would like to fully appologist
for the language.

Thank you
R. Leppanen