[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #21

 I had a negative experience with Animas this morning. After using the pump for
six
 years, this is the first time I had this response. I would like to know if
others had
 similar phone encounters. I telephoned for help because I was away from home
and did not
 have convenient access to a computer. I had to check to be certain that the way
I was
 installing the battery was correct. I was forced to listen to the repeated
phone
 messages without getting a live person. I know it was a 14 minute wait because
I was in
front of the digital clock on the stove. I hope this is not becoming the usual.