[IP] Free Family weekend for Families of children with diabetes

 I just found this on the ada website i copied it here, thought that there may
be several families out there that might need this like us:

  I just wanted to let everyone know that i have a really good friend that
attended the Pump Wear Inc. www.pumpwearinc.com "Caring and Sharing Weekend"
this past April, they raved about it! First they couldn't believe that it was
totally free (it was) all they had to do was get themselves there. All they
could talk about was how wonderful it was to spend quality time with their
families and bond with other families, apparently it was a group of about 12 or
14 families that attended. They told me they cried when they had to go home, my
girlfriend said that it was the first time that they have gone away as a family
where their children did not fight! She encouraged me to make sure that i sign
up if they do it for 2009.
  I've been watching the website and today i see information for 2009
registration. We don't get to do a lot because of the cost of diabetes and i
just think that it is wonderful that this is being put on totally free for the
families picked. My girlfriend wants to go back! She told me one of the moms was
a nurse and she was going to volunteer for next year!
  so if you are a family that could use a break check out the caring and sharing
weekend at Pump Wear and Recommend yourself and yes you can recommend yourself
or someone can recommend you! Your form has to be in by October but i'am getting
mine out this week (you know early bird gets the worm).
  Thank you to Pump Wear and all the companies that contributed to making this
weekend possible, we need more companies to do things like this, because this is
truly helping families!