Re: [IP] Summer Time

I live in South Florida; Ft. Myers. I've had a MM pump for 21 years. I never
do anything different with my pump unless I would stay at the beach or be
out in a boat for over an hour or 2; then I use an ice pack inside a fanny
pack type thing. I put my pump into the same thing I keep it in for
showering and put it in with the ice pack.
Phyllis

are there any warnings and tips the
 group could share about pumping in the summer months.
 Thanks,
 Harry Proudfoot