[IP] Taking apart an OmniPod

 Several weeks ago I received a sample, non-working Pod in the mail. I had
really wanted to see one them in person since they first came out. I know most
OmniPod users love their pumps, but these pods are definitely not my thing.

 Today I decided to take it apart to see what was inside. I used a wrench to
squeeze it until the top & bottom popped apart. As soon as I lifted up the green
board with all of the electronic stuff on it, I noticed a coarse black hair
stuck underneath one part inside!! It's a silver piece right above the
reservoir. The hair is about 1.5" long. I think OmniPod needs to make sure their
factory workers (I think they're made in China now) wear hair nets.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987