RE: [IP] COMPULSORY VACCINATION IS COMING TO NEW YORK STATE

It is a proposed  bill.
Check out the google on it. http://tinyurl.com/3wo9yv

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sue Kinzelman
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:27 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] COMPULSORY VACCINATION IS COMING TO NEW YORK STATE

**Is there anyone who knows how to check out this story? NY seems very
backward in all like the way people with diabetes have to turn over
their blood test results to the city in NYC. So if this is true I would
not be surprised.

COMPULSORY VACCINATION IS COMING TO NEW YORK STATE

WE HAVE 5 DAYS

Under proposed Assembly Bill 10942, NY surrenders its control of public
health and makes every vaccination recommended by the CDC's Advisory
Committee on Immunization Practices mandatory.  For the first time,
vaccination of infants and toddlers becomes mandatory.  Under this
proposed law, there will be NO exemptions for any reason.
Why is New York giving away its rights to determine public health
standards? Ralph Fucetola JD says in his blog

(http://vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.blogspot.com/2008/06/ny-mandates-pharma-f
orced-vaccine.html),
"We have to think about the cowardice and stupidity of our elected
representatives and ask why they are willing to surrender state
sovereignty to the dominion of Big Pharma's lies, while surrendering our
well-being. They are turning the Police Power of the State into the
Police State of Po*wer!"
*