[IP] Cataract operation is off.

Jenny,
Thanks for the update.  As I was reading what you were going thru I couldn't
help thinking that maybe this was a sign that you shouldn't get this done
right now, then you ended with exactly what I was thinking.  I'm the same way
about life, if it's supposed to happen it will, if not, it won't.
Take care,
Karen