[IP] Type 1 diabetes and training to run

We have one 33-year old runner in Serbia, Nino. Last September he has
finished The Amsterdam Marathon, and in April this year he has finished
The Belgrade Marathon. You can contact him, he speaks English. He can
give you very good advices. His email: email @ redacted

Also, there is a short video about his run in Belgrade. It is in Serbian
language (still working on English version), but you will understand the
point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2sgtcX71Dw
We supported him and have been measuring his BGs during the run. He is
still using pens and presently fighting to get a pump.

I can reccomend you this website: http://yes.diabeticrunner.com/  There
are lot of people you can get in touch with, including Nino.

Cheers,
Stela