Re: [IP] Cataract operation is off.

Hmmmm.... Likelihood of Medicaid (CalOPTIMA) allowing those? Slim and
none.

*I* would be all for it if the ROP isn't a contraindication, where is
this stuff being done? I can dream about being able to try them. The
actual cataract is NOT IMO huge or 'ripe'. I have had a cataract in
this eye from childhood and still function the best I can. I
personally don't think having it out would have made a world of
difference to me, but I'll not know for a few more months.

I may even write to CalOPTIMA and see about other networks with closer
doctors, test facilities and so on. This is just obscene.