Re: [IP] Cataract operation is off.

As an aside to what you are going through to get your cataracts taken care
of.  We recently had my Mother scheduled for her first of two cataract
surgeries and were to arrive for Pre-Op at 6:00AM.  The evening before at
2:00AM she accidentaly fell and fractured her hip requiring a partial hip
replacement.  She is now is rehab and we are once again trying to get things
moving on the cataract to improve quality of life.  Seems like sometimes
life just doesn't seem fair.  Hang in there I'm certain things will work out
for you in the long run.  Steve