From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Blake
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 3:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] questions about Minimed x22 series

 My original 715 pump didn't store manually entered BGs or carbs that
weren't
also associated with a bolus. When I had my 715 replaced late last year
(stuck
button), the one they sent must have had updated software because it would
remember all BGs I entered even if I didn't have a corresponding bolus. It
still
doesn't remember carbs I enter (to treat lows) unless a bolus is attached.
In
the Daily Totals, only carbs that were bolused for are included.

Do the x22 pumps remember carbs with no attached bolus?

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987