[IP] questions about Minimed x22 series

 My original 715 pump didn't store manually entered BGs or carbs that weren't
also associated with a bolus. When I had my 715 replaced late last year (stuck
button), the one they sent must have had updated software because it would
remember all BGs I entered even if I didn't have a corresponding bolus. It still
doesn't remember carbs I enter (to treat lows) unless a bolus is attached. In
the Daily Totals, only carbs that were bolused for are included.

Do the x22 pumps remember carbs with no attached bolus?

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987