[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #19domperidone

In a message dated 6/3/2008 10:10:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:10:03 -0400
From: Dwayne & Dani  <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Motilium (Domperidone) for  Gastroparesis

you can't get this in the state I have to get mine from a special  pharmacy
 with it from canada and i love it has helped me a lot I live on the bc boarder
and my dr faxes them the rx for it but insurance do not  cover it so I have
to set aside money each month for it and it cost me  almost 75 a month hope
this helps  Lynda

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.