From: George E Eberhardt <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 3:59:55 PM
Subject: [IP] employment lawyer

My daughter works for a large fortune 500 company, and is starting to
have problems with her boss because of her medical problems.  One of
her doctors suggested that she should see a lawyer and talk to her HR
department.  If you have been this route, can you give me any
suggestions or advice?

--
George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988