  From: Kim Tribe<mailto:email @ redacted>
  To: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:30 PM
  Subject: [IP] Type 1 diabetes and training to run

   I'm 35 years old and a type 1 on a medtronic pump for 6 years. I am curious
if
  there is anyone out there who has trained to run, initially I'd like to
  successfully complete a 5k, then a 10k and who knows, maybe a marathon at
one
  point. I wondered what people do when they run to prepare, how they manage
their
  glucose while running. Any information that I can get would be greatly
  appreciated!