[IP] Type 1 diabetes and training to run

 I'm 35 years old and a type 1 on a medtronic pump for 6 years. I am curious if
there is anyone out there who has trained to run, initially I'd like to
successfully complete a 5k, then a 10k and who knows, maybe a marathon at one
point. I wondered what people do when they run to prepare, how they manage their
glucose while running. Any information that I can get would be greatly
appreciated!