[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IP] employment lawyer

My daughter works for a large fortune 500 company, and is starting to
have problems with her boss because of her medical problems.  One of
her doctors suggested that she should see a lawyer and talk to her HR
department.  If you have been this route, can you give me any
suggestions or advice?

George E Eberhardt
(732) 224-8988
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org