RE: [IP] Vacations?

Vacations???  WHAT ARE THEY???  You mean "weekends?"

That's ALL I've had away from my full-time job in the past THREE YEARS...
And if I'm not working my full-time job, I'm working on swimming pools, on
my own, as self-owned, single employee pool service professional.  I haven't
even had a WEEKEND off from work over the past 6 months.

My full-time job is NIGHT SHIFT, and except for ONE pool I maintain weekly,
year-round, most of my pool business comes from past customers I had served
while working with/for other local pool businesses, and they decided I do
higher quality work, and care more about the customer than the businesses I
worked for did...  So when I left the one, and the other business got sunk
by a dishonest "business partner", those former customers decided they'd
rather work with ME DIRECTLY than try dealing with any of the other pool
businesses in the Wiregrass area of Alabama.

Over the past 3 month's, I've been HOME roughly 3 - 4 hours per day (to
catch a quick nap).

So, for me...  Refresh my memory...

What IS a VACATION???

Just because I'm not home enough to go online does NOT mean I'm "on
vacation."

I've actually had 3 or 4 "vacations" in the past 12 years...  Took 1 - 2
weeks at a time to drive to MN & visit parents & relatives, last time was
Christmas 2004 - My Birthday, Jan. 7, 2005 (NO relatives living down here
anymore), and used a few weekends off to drive to areas in Florida where my
younger brother was stationed on short assignment and same thing when he was
in Montgomery, AL...  But those were just "weekends available for short
trip."  No actual "vacation" to visit my brother...  He was too busy during
the week, and so was I.

Mark Schweim