[IP] Vacations?

Getting ready to head back home from Daytona Beach.  I love my Cozmo,  I was
able to go jumping around in the surf and swim in the pool and never had  to
disconnect.  I did have one low sugar, not too bad, other than the one  low
 sugar and a slight sun burn, I am totally relaxed and ready to go back to crazy
life again.  I really can't believe I ever managed without a pump  before, it
really does make my life seem so much less diabetic.
Karen

In a message dated 6/2/2008 10:22:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,