RE: [IP] I'm gettig a Disetronic pump at no charge!

Are your pump supplies free also?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tony Clark
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 5:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] I'm gettig a Disetronic pump at no charge!

Hey all,

If you read my post "it's dead jim", you know that my minimed 512 died.
I'm unable to work, and am having a tough time getting approved for
disability,
which makes it really hard to afford a new pump at approximately six
thousand dollars.
I called Disetronic, not knowing that they actually had a program for
people
like myself.
The last 2 or 3 days, I've been working with a wonderful lady named
Danisha
Woodfork,
and was just notified that I qualified for 100% price reduction on the
pump.

My new Disetronic pump is being shipped out this evening, and should be
here
tomorrow
or Monday. Tomorrow IF UPS has  Saturday delivery in my area (I'm not
sure
if they do or not).

I asked Danisha if it were okay for me to put this information on the
pumpers list and
she assured me that it was fine, and to also let my Dr's offices know as
well.

Disetronic's number is 1-866-703-3476.
Tony

--