Re: [IP] stains, gushers & good stuff

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Valerie Adams <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Seriously, Sara,
>
> I've even squeezed a finger prick and had it shoot across the counter.
> Gotta' find something humorous about this stuff.
>
> Valerie
> http://www.valerieadamsglass.com
>
>> seriously folks, I didn't post my gusher stories looking for ideas on how to
>> get the blood stains out of my sheets.

But not so serious, all in the fun and joy of this DaMn Life, I once
lanced the side of my finger and had a squirter but it was also
squirting out the other side of the finger from a lancing earlier that
day.  My wife remarked in shock "my G*d, you lanced your finger all
the way through"    Ahhh, ya gotta love the little stories you get
over the years, those "rocking chair memories"     ;-)

George
who still wants to go Sock Shopping with SSP someday