[IP] Re: CGMS without training

In a message dated 6/29/2007 5:06:59 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Should I wait for the training?  Are there
> real pitfalls in  setting up for using a sensor?

It's not rocket science. If you have  inserted angled sets (like
Sils), you know all

I agree with Felix; I did it with no training.  The biggest problem I  had
was I could not figure out how the sensor fit into the inserter, but I did
 finally figure it out. In the learning curve I lost a couple sensors and called
minimed and asked for replacements because of the learning curve and they
were really good about comping me replacement sensors.
Good Luck,
Linda